NOT USED FOR 2023
The information below does not apply to the one-day 2023 event. Please return to the home page. All event information will be located there.
For 2022 we are at the Hotel Elegante in Colorado Springs. It was recently renamed ALTA Hotel as it is undergoing renovations to convert a portion of the hotel into condominiums. Construction will not affect our hotel block or the conference center. We have verified all construction activities are on the opposite side of the property. The address is 2886 S Circle Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80906. The phone number is 800-981-4012.
TRANSIT TO HOTEL FROM COS
The hotel is about 7 miles from the Colorado Springs Airport (COS). While the hotel has discontinued their shuttle services, there are several other options. Recommended services to and from the airport include:
- Groome Transportation (advanced reservations recommended)
At the time the page was published, estimated costs of an Uber was 30 dollars.
OVERFLOW HOTEL OPTIONS
These options are across the street from our hotel:
- Doubletree by Hilton – $260 per night, free Airport Shuttle
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham – $189 per night + Free Breakfast
- Best Western Executive Inn & Suites – $199 per night + Free Breakfast
- Quality Inn South – $172 per night + Free Breakfast
The closest budget friendly hotel is the Rodeway Inn & Suites on S. Nevada. It is $100-$150 per night, including breakfast. It is 6 minute drive, or about $9 via Uber, to the Event Hotel.
In addition, there are more budget friendly hotels close to the Airport. Most of them are about an 8 minute drive, or about $10 via Uber.
- Days Inn by Wyndham – $79 per night + Free Breakfast
- Super 8 by Wyndham – $67 per night + Free Breakfast
- HomeTown Studios Colorado Springs – $83 per night
- Quality Inn — $150 per night + Free Breakfast
TRANSIT TO HOTEL FROM DIA
Since we suspect many of you will flying into Denver, we are working on a transportation plan from DIA to Colorado Springs. If you happen to be flying into Denver, please email our transportation coordinator, David Bal at firstname.lastname@example.org and let him know your travel plans (Arrival and Departure times, airline, flight numbers, etc.). As time gets closer, we’ll be able to determine what means of transportation will be available (Van, private cars, etc).