2022 CLUB CRAWL - Unable to Arrange This Year BUT...
We’re kicking off the weekend with a Thursday night West Coast Swing Workshop featuring Manny Viarrial and Terra Summers! The workshop starts at 7:00 pm and will be followed by a California Mix dance. FREE to weekend pass holders, or $20 at the door.
This information is for the 2019 event! It is here as a sample so you know what a Club Crawl is like.
Do not miss out on the Thursday Night Club Crawl and the chance to party with all your favorite instructors! Club Crawl Ticket holders will meet Thursday night and load up on buses designed to provide refreshments and entertainment as we ‘crawl’ to several dancing and drinking destinations. Adam Varney will be our fantastic DJ at both venues. Your ticket includes unlimited beer, water and jello shots during the bus rides, entry into all dance venues, and a burrito/taco meal. You must be 21 to participate and by state law you must carry your id card.
- 6:30pm – the bus leaves the hotel
- 6:45pm – the bus arrives at La Rumba (99 W 9th Ave. Denver, CO 80204, 303-572-8006) for dancing
- 8:10pm – the bus leaves La Rumba
- 8:30pm – the bus arrives at Stampede (2430 South Havana St. Aurora, CO 80014, 303-696-7686) for dinner and dancing
- 10:30pm – the bus leaves Stampede
- 11:00pm – the bus arrives back at the hotel
If you are a Denver local and would like to join us, you may dance at either venue by paying the normal entry fee at La Rumba or the designated entry fee at Stampede (5 dollars). Please make other arrangements for dinner; we are unable to provide dinner to people unless they are on the Club Crawl bus!